Sunday, February 20, 2011

Basic Grey Challenge

I made this card for Challenge 38 - A Sketch on Basic Grey Challenges, I used paper out of Urban Prairie Paper Pad for the background paper which I used some Vintage Photo Distress ink by Tim Holtz, I also punched some retro flowers using 2 sizes of EK success punches using papers out of the Urban Prairies pad, the Image and sentiment are from Debbi Moore, I used a cuttlebug embossing folder on a piece of Bazzil card which I then used some Vintage photo distree ink onI added a ribbon and gems from my stash as well as card...



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Lorraine. That image is amazing, you you have coloured it beautifully.
    Thank you for joining in this week's sketch challegne over at Basic Grey Challenges.
    Cathy
    xx

    ReplyDelete