Sunday, October 18, 2015

Watercolor for card makers on-line class

Lately I have watching Jennifer McGuire  on YouTube and I have loved her tutorials, so when I saw that she and some other artists did on-line classes I decided to do one, so my first class is watercolor for card makers . Part of the pre-class assignment is to do colour swatches of your watercolour supplies...
so far I have done swatches for my KOH-I-NOOR watercolours



My Tombows (totally forgot I had them) and Derwent watercolour pencils




My Caran D'ache watercolour crayons and an interesting surprise my Sakura glitter gelly rollers (if you use a wet brush on them whilst still wet they get a great look, once dry it doesn't work)


and because I want to keep them and at times I can be a klutz and spill my water jar, I laminated them



I still have to do my Twinkling H2O's.
I really Like the colour swatch Idea so I think I made do swatches of my colour mediums.. if you have already noticed I love colour... lol
I noticed while doing the swatches that the  watercolour pencils tend to be more subtle than the watercolour crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment