Sunday, November 15, 2015

2016 Victoria plum calendar.

I don't know who these characters are, so I am calling them flower sprites, if anyone does know who they are please let me know.I now Know the Character is Victoria Plum so have edited the post Anyway I needed to make 1 more calendar for this year and I went through my stash of collage pictures and found a number of pictures of these characters, which I got as freebies from CUP, so I decided to use them. The background is a colouring page from 1 of several books that were going to be trashed at work so I took them thinking I might find a use for them. I coloured the mushroom picture with my Prismacolor pencils, then cut it in half and added a half to each calendar page. I used spellbinder dies to cut out the flower sprite pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment