Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Serviette cards

The other day I bought a large plastic container to sort out all my serviettes and have them all together instead of in 3 places.. so whilst sorting out all my serviettes, I decided I had to have a play so I made these 4 cards using 1 serviette using 4 different techniques.. giving me 4 different looks.. I hope you like them



For this card I adhered my serviette to some card with Jac paper then used my versamark inkpad and UTEE to make a tile.


For this card I attached the serviette with glad wrap and a hot iron
                                           

for this card I used a product similar to modge podge to adhere my serviette to a piece of card
For my 4th card I looked to YouTube for inspiration and found a tutorial for glitter serviettes

Here's a link for the Tutorial Ultimate Glitter napkin tutorial

1 comment: