Sunday, March 6, 2016

Playing with My Tim Holtz Stencils

Well I have been having fun playing with some of my Tim Holtz stencils.


 For these 2 cards I used
Tim Holtz distress pads Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin and Brushed Corduroy
Mini blending tool
white card
Tim Holtz stencils Rays and stars
Faber Castell Glass bead glitter gel
spatula



For these cards I used
Tim Holtz Stencil Flourish
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted citron, Mowed lawn and peacock feathers for the first 2 and Ripe persimmon, Barn door, Fired Brick and Ground Espresso for the second 2
white card
Texture paste
Spatula
Mini blending tool
I taped my first piece of card to my stencil then used my ink blending tool and the first 4 colours, when I was happy with the coverage I removed the stencil from the card and before cleaning the stencil I taped it to another piece of card and added Texture paste with the spatula, the ink that was still on the stencil mixed with the paste and created a lovely subtle effect on my card. I repeated the process for the next 2.. I got the idea from You Tube..

No comments:

Post a Comment