Sunday, July 24, 2016

ACTSA stamp camp 2016

On the weekend of July 16 and 17 my local stamp club had our annual stamp camp, we were very lucky and this year had Teresa Abajo as our demonstrator... She is a very talented artist and fun person. We had 5 classes over the weekend and were supplied with kits for each class which were generously packed. over the next few posts I am going to share with you the things I made.
 The first class on Saturday was Mixed medias Technique ATC's, although I don't do ATC's, I enjoyed the class as it gave me lots of ideas. we used all sorts of things from card cut from a box to impasto  paste, acrylic paint distress ink, white gesso embossed pieces of card, tissue paper, torn pages from a book, stamps, rock salt, etc... I even had my first play with a gelly plate... now I just have to buy one.. :) here are my samples...




No comments:

Post a Comment