Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tim Holtz inspired decorated box

I wanted to make a box to put some handmade Greeting cards in, so I used my Crafter's Companion Ultimate pro... boy does that make, making boxes easy....I decided to decorate the top before I glued it together...
To decorate my box I used
these stencils

Tim Holtz
Bubble THS002
Gears THS052
Shatter THS014
Typo Lettering THS040
Bricked THS038
Arrows mini stencil THMS025

The Crafters workshop
Mini ripples TCW431s

Dylusions
stars - small DYS44369

Texture paste

Tim Holtz inks in mini misters
Peacock Feathers
Wild Honey
Picked Raspberry

Tim Holtz Distress paint
Picket Fence

Tim Holtz Distress ink pads
Picked Raspberry
Walnut stain
Black soot

mini blending tools
Tim Holtz splatter brush
palette knife
spray bottle with water
Tim Holtz collage brush small
Distress collage medium matt
PVA glue
Judi Kins stamp 4631 G
Tim Holtz Black Soot distress marker
Collections words, letters and clock dial image
brad






No comments:

Post a Comment