Saturday, September 3, 2016

Playing with stencils 2

Here are 2 more cards I made using stencils



to make these cards I used
GSR stencil Flock of Butterflies (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
white card (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
Tim Holtz Blocks stencil THS059 (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
Tim Holtz Distress crayons (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
Chameleon Markers  (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
Spellbinders Card creator modern stationary S5-219 ( bought from Craftonline)
Ranger Black Enamel Accents (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
Freebie stamp
X-press-it Blending card  (bought from Lana - Keep It Simply Stamping)
asst. paper and card from my stash

For anyone Living in ACT here is Lana's No.
Keep It Simply Stamping: Lana 02 62540661


for the butterfly card I coloured the crayon through the stencil and smoothed it with my finger

For the Thinking of you card I just coloured onto blending card... I was neat about it and bits of white show through, I then taped on the blocks stencil with painters tape so it wouldn't move, then traced out the pattern with black fine marker, when done leaving the stencil in place I drew freehand lines adding the enamel accents once I removed the stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment