Saturday, November 18, 2017

Card made using Crafter's Companion Ornate lace embossing folder

At my last ACTSA (ACT Stamp Artists) meeting I bought the Crafter's Companion Ornate Lace embossing folder and I made this card.


 

I also used Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet ink pad with a mini blending tool, Goldfinger vintage gold, the Hunkydory die from my free kit I have been playing with, spellbinders nesting die, coffee archival ink and some bling along with white and gold card. Oh and I think the stamp set was from stampendous..

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have this embossing folder, could I ask how did you cut it so you have the embossed bit on the openings of the card as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have this embossing folder, could I ask how did you cut it so you have the embossed bit on the openings of the card as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had the embossing folder on the front flap , I embossed 1 flap at a time, then embossed a piece to adhere on the inside

      Delete